No one ever wants to think about a major problem with a home appliance. They’re typically costly – and there’s never a good time for them to happen.
Your heating and conditioning system is no different. But Lee’s Air is trying to take the worry away for homeowners. That’s why we’ve created our Preventative Maintenance Partnership program! We are strong believers that proper preventative maintenance can eliminate a lot of costly problems that pop up down the road.
Here’s what you get out of the program:
- Two tune-ups per year – This nearly pays for the program by itself. You can get your spring and fall tune-ups in addition to the following…
- Limited Air Bypass filters
- Priority service – Any time, day or night, of an emergency, your home or business will receive priority service. The average response time for our priority members is 118 minutes.
- Discounted rates
- Free indoor air quality tests
- Two-year repair warranty on work
- No overtime fees
- Safety check
So how much does all this cost? It’s actually quite affordable. You can become a Preventative Maintenance Partnership member for only $19 a moth for peace and mind that your heating and air conditioning needs are going to be met. If you’re interested in joining, give us a call or fill out the contact form on our website.